Share your life coaching links in a simple and quick way
In your coaching business you are sharing heaps of information relating to your knowledge, courses, etc., which means several links to different areas away from your Instagram account.
How do you keep all these links together & able to share these in an easy way?
I recommend you check out Linktree.
Linktree is a great tool which allows you to direct your followers to several different links away from Instagram to specific items you would like them to check out. For example, your freebie(s), services, blog posts, podcast, event page, coaching session booking and more!
It is pretty easy to set up and the free version works great! Sign up, add the link itself then a description and turn them to ‘on’ – that’s it!
You can also re-organise your links by dragging and drop them in the order you prefer.
There is a FREE and a PAID Linktree version available
With the free version you get the following features:
- Get unlimited links on your linktree.
- See the total number of times each link has been clicked.
- Pick from a selection of linktree themes.
With the paid version (USD6/per month) you get everything that is in Free one, plus all this:
- Get help quickly with priority support.
- Capture your visitors email addresses with the email / newsletter signup integration.
- More Linktree themes.
- Remove Linktree logo.
- See a day-by-day breakdown of link traffic.
- Complete customization of your linktree colors, button styles and fonts.
- Highlight your most important links with priority links.
- Change the title of your linktree.
- Time your links to go live in-line with scheduled posts.
- Retarget your Linktree visitors on Facebook and Instagram by adding your Facebook Pixel ID.
- Add a beautiful background image.
- Give access to your team to manage your linktree and links.
- Show traffic as ‘Social’ in Google Analytics.
- Custom UTM Parameters.
- Upload your own profile image.
- Add thumbnails to each link.
(Details taken from Linktree website)
Whilst it is only intended for the use with Instagram, I found that you can use it in your FB and Twitter bio as well.
So, if you have many links you would like your followers to check out and keep them in one easy-to-access place, then this tool is worth checking out!
Grab your FREE eBook!
Find a list of basic tools & apps you need to start your life coaching business
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.